Notice to our valued customers
We continue to closely monitor updates and new information coming out from health and government officials. Under current guidelines, Uponor Pro Squad will continue serving customers, as our team members provide an essential service.
Our number-one priority will always be the health and safety of our employees and customers. Toward that goal, our team will continue to take all of the necessary preventative and precautionary measures recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as local, state, and federal government agencies.
In addition to contactless estimating and equipment installing, our Pro Squad members are taking these enhanced safety measures:
- Washing and disinfescting hands before entering customers’ homes.
- Disinfecting all tools with wipes or bleach solution before and after use.
- Pro Squad members with any signs of illness will not be allowed to work.
- Any job in which someone in the customer’s household is or has been recently ill will be rescheduled
- Social distancing will be practiced by Pro Squad members while in customers’ homes
We appreciate your understanding. Thank you.